Which size bike should I reserve?
Fit partly depends on leg length relative to torso length, so the estimates below are guides only. If you have long legs, you may go up a size, or vice versa. We will check the fit of your bicycle before you start your rental. All our bikes are men's frame, so have standard handlebar widths and frame lengths.
- The small size bikes fit riders between 5’2” and 5’5” best. We've found teenagers as young as 13 to 14 fit this size, as well.
- Medium bikes fit riders between 5’5” and 5’9” best. About half of our men and women customers fit this frame.
- Large bikes fit riders between 5’10” and 6’2" best. About half of our men customers fit this frame.
What is the weight limit of your bicycles?
The rider weight limit on the bicycles is 275 lb (124.5 kg), and cannot exceed 285 lb (129 kg) for rider and cargo in total. The rear rack can hold up to 30 lbs (22.5 kgs).
- The Adams trail-a-bike weight restriction is 85lbs (38.5 kgs)
- The Chariot can hold up to two children with combined weight of 100 lbs (45 kgs).
Do you rent kid's bikes?
Yes, we currently have three kid's bikes. Our Opus Nix is a 7 speed hybrid bike with 20" wheels, suitable for most children ages 6-8, and our Devinci Azhkaban or Kona Hula are 7 speed hybrid bikes with 24" wheels, suitable for most children ages 8 to 12.
Do you rent e-bikes?
No, we unfortunately are too small to support the expense. Ride the Glide out of Victoria does rent several models of e-bikes, and will deliver out to Sidney.
Do you provide guided tours?
No. But if you are looking for tour companies on the peninsula, call and we are happy to make a recommendation.
Can you deliver?
We deliver anywhere within our delivery area, no extra charge! We may be able to deliver to other locations in North Saanich, and may require a charge, depending on how busy we are; please call to check.